Few rules about your mixes!

People you are on fire! I already got 10+ mixes for one day when I ask to send us your mixes! I just want to say that we're gonna try soon to post more user mixes. But before we do that I just want to put out some rules when you send us your mixes/sets.

  • Please introduce yourself with style that you play and tell us something more about you. Some bio would be nice.
  • Tracklist is a MUST, people. You promote yourself and artists that you play.
  • Some image of you or artwork of mix would be nice so we can post here on blog.
  • Mix should be uploaded on some of the hosting service, we can't upload them ourselves, we're already in time jam.
  • Not all mixes will be posted.
That's the golden rules for sending & posting your mixes, are we clear? We gonna place some voting poll for mix of the month and we might give some rewards.(not confirmed until every poster agrees).

All the best people! Love the music, support the artists, buy the tracks and flame Miksa! ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miksa?

Boo, I flame him! ;-)

DJ VoOdoO said...

Boo Miksa! :D

Miksa said...

Who's Miksa? :D

KeyShe said...

aight, thx for the rules, will send you the needed information.
Hope you njoyed the mix

Dj KeyShe

blaze said...

How can i send you the mixes ?

DJ VoOdoO said...

On electrostationpromo@gmail.com

The mail is on the right side of the blog people! :)

blaze said...

ok!
thanks ;D

Anonymous said...

Hello My Name Is Gerard And I Am From Ireland Here Is My 2nd Mix I Have Recored Just Reminding You That I Am Only 16 And I Only Have A Twin Cd Deck Witch A Pretty Stock and Have No Bpm Counters So Here Is My New Mix Please Have A Listen And Can I Have Some Feedback On gerard-ob@hotmail.com

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/7184618/file.html

Track listing –
1) Rick Ross - Hustlin' (Asser Bootleg)
2) His Majesty Andre – Peep Thong (original Mix)
3) Surkin – Hoes Get Down
4) Justice – Phantom Pt 2 (Soulwax Remix)
5) Funkagenda vs. Eurythmics - Sweet Fuck (Funkagenda What The Fuck Mix)
6) Dj Rockid – Girls
7) CLS - Can You Feel It (Laidback Luke Riddim Remix)
8) Worry About It Later (Switch Remix)
9) Afrojack - Polkadots (Original Mix).