DJ Misty In The Mix (Legends Are Born 025)

It's been a while since the last set of DJ Misty. This talented DJ is going soon through the "big door" of house industry. As time pass, he is more and more, recognised by many famous DJs like Austin Leeds, Chris Montana, Jay Lumen and others. Today we gonna post his freshly mix with a lot of bombs!

A blend of progressive tech electro with elements of Indie dance all mixed together on my weekly hour long show 'Legends are born'. More of his mixes can find on DJ Misty Podcast

Tracklist:

1. Arias - Atlantic
2. Julien Jabre - Vicious Circle (John Dahlback Dub)
3. Benny Maze - Lucid Dream (Bart Van Wissen mix)
4. DJ Borra - Roller Coaster (Misty’s edit)
5. Chris Lake ft Nastala - Give In
6. Mike Mash - Marimba (Dr Kucho Remix)
7. Sebastien Leger - Sunset
8. Francesco Rossi - Tango Verano (UMF Main Mix)
9. The Cobra - Maurice (Danny Dove Main Room Mix)
10. Danilo Rossini Feat. Martin Michaelson - Just Can't Get Enough (Ee-Sma Remix)
11. Chris Lake – Tokyo (Misty’s edit)
12. Pryda - Melo
13. Emma Hewitt And Serge Devant - Take Me With You (Adam K & Soha Club Mix)
14. Chris Lake - Alone
15. Gui Boratto - No Turning Back

Download @ zippyshare

P.S. Freely send us you mixes. We are looking to post some funky house, latin house, and progressive/electro house mixes or any quality mixes. Enjoy this one!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mix but i could do without that computer voice coming out of no where through the mix, throws ya off a bit.

Anonymous said...

I guess it was edited for radio purpose
great mix man!

Misty said...

for more mixes, visit my podcast
www.djmisty.podomatic.com
thanks electrostation!

Misty said...

There seems to be something wrong with the link on the page.
heres an alternative link:

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/26952535/file.html

Anonymous said...

Great mix Misty!! Great flow, nice track selection....

Where do I send the links to my set??

Anonymous said...

Hey Voodoo, I have a nice mix for you. Just like you wanted: some PURE FUNK. This isn't the nod your head to the groove type of funk but STOMP AND CLAMP BITCH type of funk. Leave your comments here and hopefully this will make the front page =)

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/61617201/file.html

DJ VoOdoO said...

Send me tracklist mate on electrostationpromo@gmail.com while I take a listen.

Cheers mate! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my e-mail is down right now
1. Mr. Oizo - Munuteman's Pulse
2. Daft Punk - High Life
3. Modeselektor - Suckerpin (Feadz Rmx)
4. In Flagranti - Louvre for Yo
5. In Flagranti - I Can Thrill & Delight
6. They Came From The Stars I Saw Them - Moon Song (Serge Santiago "Something Different" Remix)
7. Tokyo Black Star - Still Sequence
8. Krazy Baldhead - Choppin'
9. Roland Appel - Secrets (Arto Mwambe)
10. In Flagranti - A Brag Amount
11. Georges Vert - Garden of Lies

Don't be discourages if you don't know anyone from the list ;)

Anonymous said...

Here Is my Short Mix I Made On My Twin Decks I Am Only 16 Please Give Me feedBack Or Add Me On Msn If You Want To Talk Music Etcc .. gerard-ob@hotmail.com here is the link to my mix http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/87740295/file.html

ElectroStation Promo said...

Good set anonymus. But who are you ? How could I post your mix if I don't know who mixed it? :D

Please send me all your info with your mix and some image on our official email and I will post you!

See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Im Gerard I Posted The Last Set Just Above The Short One :D Here Is My 2nd Mix I Have Recored Just Reminding You That I Am Only 16 And I Only Have A Twin Cd Deck Witch A Pretty Stock and Have No Bpm Counters So Here Is My New Mix Please Have A Listen And Can I Have Some Feedback On gerard-ob@hotmail.com

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/7184618/file.html

Track listing –
1) Rick Ross - Hustlin' (Asser Bootleg)
2) His Majesty Andre – Peep Thong (original Mix)
3) Surkin – Hoes Get Down
4) Justice – Phantom Pt 2 (Soulwax Remix)
5) Funkagenda vs. Eurythmics - Sweet Fuck (Funkagenda What The Fuck Mix)
6) Dj Rockid – Girls
7) CLS - Can You Feel It (Laidback Luke Riddim Remix)
8) Worry About It Later (Switch Remix)
9) Afrojack - Polkadots (Original Mix).

Anonymous said...

3ash misty post ur podcasts on more sites
keep it up !!

Anonymous said...

watch out from panic events or (MOVARR PUCKER)!!
don't put ur name down by playing in these events they s**K

keep it up with ur podcasts!!