Upcoming / Alvaro - Rock The Festival


Wow... And I mean WOW. I went off the top when I heard this! May I represent... Alvaro.

The guy is on fire right now, droping some massive tunes right now. As you all noticed before, I like this dirty electro with bleeps, squeeks & tweeches, but Alvaro is the m-a-n. Check out some of his tracks and you'll see what I mean of...

Enjoy this preview of Rock The Festival & be sure to support him!

Alvaro - Rock The Festival (Preview)

Contact:
Hyves - Link
Website - Link



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds a little bit like Chuckies Let The Bass Kick..

Anonymous said...

i found it awesome (:

Anonymous said...

BIg DJ and PRoducer. Keep Going YOu rock. I like your music style. DJ Alvaro Put bombs on the dance flor

Anonymous said...

How boring were the people in the first video? He drops the beat and they stand there like absolutely nothing had happened....