Audible - White Mouse

Hi guys! Today's the day! Audible's new release "White Mouse / Carbine" has finally hit the Beatport sales.

Here's some feedback this release has received:

Sied Van Riel: White mouse is very cool! "Moments" was an awesome track which I still play and this is something totally different... I like! Support!
Tiesto: It's my favourite at the moment!
Cor Fijneman: Thanks again for a new release. I really like White Mouse and it would do great in my sets. Full support!!!!!!
Ernesto Vs Bastian: Cool track, will support "White Mouse"
Ashley Wallbridge: Both tunez are great. Love them! White Mouse is very very cool,love the chords and the drive, Great work, love it. Carbine is powerfull as f**k!!! That about sums that up :)
Amine Edge: Yo kris! Thanks for the promo. I love "White Mouse", I'll play for sure my friend. :)
Gianluca Motta: FULL SUPPORT! White Mouse ... Absolutely catchy.
Jonas Steur: White Mouse is a catchy one. It will go in the box for on the road.
Philip Jensen: Huge track! (White Mouse)


Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It's amazing! Very very great this track!

Anonymous said...

I've found the release as a download:
http://letitbit.net/download/d793bf645155/Audible---White-Mouse--NELLIE013-X--WEB-2009-eST.rar.html

Anonymous said...

Why do all blogs promote this label, I don't see anything special about it that it deserves special posts for average songs.

Anonymous said...

well they probably get asked to do it.. so why not, do them a favour and spread house music.

Anonymous said...

yeah i wonder the same thing, there are lots of better labels than nellie recordings and they don't get promoted.
i think that if blogs wouldn't promote audible, just a few djs would play his tracks.

Anonymous said...

Who cares? It's a phenomenal track so why get caught up in who promotes it? Dig the music and get over it.