TonyRella Show





















Hey guys I am back with a brand new set! A tribute to the king of Pop! Including two exclusive Banger! My new Bootleg and the new Bootleg of our friend ImanoS!

Download

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Eric Prydz Bootleg)
2. DJ Jinx & Ruben de Ronde - Concorde vs. Modjo - Lady
3. Abel Ramos & Miss Melody vs EBTG - Missing Rotterdam (Axwell Bootleg)
4. Pitto - Feelin' (Original Mix)
5. Boney M - sunny (mousse t sexy disco club mix)
6. Temper Traps - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)
7. Welton & Noir vs Coldplay - Walking on the Clocks (Andrés Cabrera & TonyRella & Amery Fair ReMash)
8. Simon Gain, Joey Seminara - Mulani (Original Mix)
9. Kohlbecker, Eilmes - Tabasco Love (TonyRella Mashup)
10. Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You (Original Mix)
11. Avicii - Malo
12. Steve Angello, AN21 Vs. &Me - Flonko F.I.R. (ImanoS Bootleg)

8 comments:

Tudor said...

TonyRella great set mate:)

Anonymous said...

Actual top 10 in progressive chart on beatport, thought I'd share since its not on the blog !

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/239694/file.html

TonyRella said...

I can't take this as a constructive critic!? Maybe you can describe your problem? So I can work with "real damn" music...

Anonymous said...

how can u call this mix a tribute to michael jackson when there's only 1 song of his in this set?!?!??

Anonymous said...

can u upload
Steve Angello, AN21 Vs. &Me - Flonko F.I.R. (ImanoS Bootleg) ?

TonyRella said...

It's the only Remix of MJ it's worth to play! I played all of my favourite songs FOR MJ! You get it ? ;)

TonyRella said...

On the One hand it's an hard depressive set, with deep bass! On the other, it's kind of bright! Like the Death of MJ.... I'm really sorry for his dead, but his legacy is the music = Fun/energy

Anonymous said...

@ tonyrella: could you upload your bootlegs seperately...?? they r very good... cheers x