Charts / Milton Jackson - Dark Energy Chart

Hello. I'm new here, mostly I'll post new stuff (everything that sounds good) and Beatport charts. I'll go by the name MedicateYourMind.

I present to you: Milton Jackson - Dark Energy Chart

All tracks are full 320Kbps except the orange ones. Enjoy!

Part 1 :

  • Deepgroove & Jamie Anderson - The Clock (Ben Klock S Timepiece)
  • Franck Roger - It Gonna Be Tight (Popers Mix)
  • Hideo Kobayashi and Tomoki Tamura - Brick House (Milton Jackson Remix)
  • Kris Wadsworth - Shootin Moves
  • Palm Skin Productions - Done (Shur-I-Kan Mix)

Part 2 :

  • Martinez - Blue Lagoon / 171kbps
  • Martyn - Elden St. (Original Mix) / 128 kbps
  • Peace Division - Body & Soul
  • Pezzner - Brooklyn New York (Justin Martin Remix)
  • Steve Jones - Mind Games (Daniel Kyo Remix)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like Milton Jackson - Got To old On [Freerange Records] that came out in Late Feb. Some REALLY great stuff on here.. Thank You

ImanoS said...

Welcome to the team :)
I like Milton Jackson, will check out his chart..

Benoit said...

Very Niceee Thank You !!!