Interview / Eric Prydz @ Berns, Stockholm Sweden

So... I am really suprised for Eric to be so open minded about some stuff. I really am. I'm also glad cuz Eric talked about Exit Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia, war etc... Turns out he knows more about us as a house head Serbs than most Serbs do. Second of all, you don't see a lot of DJ's talk about their upcoming gigs like they can't wait to go there, so when they do, you know they'll turn the place upside down. Since ten years passed from first Exit, this year is an anniversary. So even Voodoo will agree that Prydz really suprised us all here, positively ofcourse. Check out his talk about why he doesn't record any sets anymore, his new digital platform, the future and more. Cheers & enjoy the video.

4 comments:

DJ VoOdoO said...

He is so silly if I may say with his explanations. :D

He is quite an artistic person which you can see from interview.

and Eric, Carl Cox is playing with Green Velvet :)

and Novi Sad is on hill not mountain :)

But he said well about EXIT Festival, it's made as a resistance of youth during 1999 war in Serbia.

So this year it's aniversery of EXIT! Feel free to come.

You can contact me via e-mail if you are comming so I can help you with getting around the Serbia. :)

Cheers people!

lexa90 said...

OMFG this man is G O D :D I always liked him and his music, but now he amazed me with his knowledge :) Voodoo are you going to exit this year um ? :)

DJ VoOdoO said...

Of course. Feel free to contact me via e-mail. Cause Electro Station team is going to be there if you want to join! :)

lexa90 said...

KK :D Kontaktiracu vas :D