Miksa Presents - Tales Of The Heroes EP 3

So I strike again with new episode of TOTH! For this mix I made no plans, just spinned tracks by heart. You'll find few exclusives there which will be posted later on. Enjoy!

Download

Tracklist :
01. Deelat - Wetness Anthem (Original Mix)
02. Avicii - Muja (Original Mix)
03. Aniki - Eat Diz (Original Mix)
04. Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now (Abel Ramos Brighton With Love Mix)
05. Outhere Brothers - Enjoy! (Crookers Vocal Mix)
06. Proxy - Raven (Original Mix)
07. John Dahlback - Pyramid (Tristan Garner Edit)
08. Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix)
09. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S - Show Me Love (Style Of Eye Remix)
10. CSS - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex (Switch Feat. Mapei Mix)
11. Keven Le Fonque - Smpl Fckr (Original Mix)
12. Laidback Luke, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, Steve Angello feat. Deborah Cox - Leave The World Behind (Dirty South Remix)
13. David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over (Laidback Luke Remix)
14. Bucketheads - The Bomb (Laidback Luke Bootleg)
15. The Prodigy - Omen (Simmons & Machiavelli Main Bootleg)

15 comments:

Djkaike said...

good set man!


CAN U SHARE

Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix)

?

thanKS!

Lucaaz said...

Good mix!

I am looking for the Avicii - Street Dancer track from your old mix!

Please link it and share it with the rest of us =) It is a really good track!

, Lucaaz

Miksa said...

Avicii - Street Dance (Original Mix)

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/99836590/file.html

:)

Anonymous said...

pls share
Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix
awesome track from afrojack and diplo.

Kid_Stevie said...

Do you have the real Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix)??
The Real Real Deal??

if so..

WOW SHIT!!
Post that song!! =D
PLEASE :D
thanks!

Léandre said...

excellent blog!
link enchange possible ?

volteflow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The one-hour limit has been reached. Wait 15:46 minutes. Login for instant download :(

FreaKa2oiD said...

Nice Set! :)

Fox-McCloud said...

Oooooh!

I need 'Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix)', too.

Can you post the link plz? :)

Anonymous said...

Please post the pon the floor :O

Anonymous said...

I think he used a rip post in the chatbox. I may be wrong but I see a lot of dj sets with this one.

Corey said...

Nice Set Miksa!
Always great Tunes Man!

Here is Keven Le Fonque - Smple Fckr

http://uploaded.to/file/vjsev9/

RaZeR said...

Great, fresh mix with a lot of bombs !
;)

Corey said...

Hey Miksa!

Could you post the track from your first TOTH-Set

Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (DJ Barnetta Remix)

It's so good!

Greetz

Corey

Anonymous said...

What about:
'Major Lazer - How I Like It (Afrojack Club Mix)'

afterall?: P