Miksa presents - Tales Of The Heroes EP 2

What's up, house music peeps? Havin' a good time? I'm sure you do. I did another episode of "TOFTH" since I got pretty good reviews on the last one. Here I tried to bring my sence & style of tracks I like. Enjoy & hope to see some critics!

Tracklist :
01. Daft Punk - One More Time (Philip Jensen's Aerodynamic Bootleg)
02. The Tough Alliance vs Seductive - Neo Sound (Angger Dimas Mash Up)
03. Reunited - Sun Is Shining (Funkerman Remix)
04. Avicii - Street Dance (Original Mix)
05. Pryda - Lift (Original Mix)
06. Calvin Harris – I'm Not Alone (Burns Rewerk)
07. DJ Tonka - Freeze (Original Mix)
08. Steve Angello, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Laidback Luke - Leave The World Behind (Original Mix)
09. LMFAO vs. Chuckie - Bass Kick In Miami (Inphinity's WMC 09 Mix)
10. Alvaro VS Jay J - Rock The One (ImanoS WMC 09 Bootleg)
11. Curses! - The Deep End (Bart B More Remix)
12. Mr. Oizo - Positif (Original Mix)
13. His Majesty Andre - Peep Thong (Original Mix)
14. Laidback Luke & Steve Angello vs The Bloody Beetroots & Steve Aoki - Be Warp (Mizzle Mashup)

Download

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mate. You made this set on Virtual Dj? I'm askin cuz I hear there characteristic thing for VJ :>

Chris said...

Love the mix, the choice of songs is great.
Good job! :)

Mizzle said...

Thanks for using my mashup;')

Miksa said...

@Shino - Yes I did, cuz my players were at friend's show and I was really hyped to make something 2 days ago... Now I'm lazy to redo it at CDJ's. :P

Stefan16 said...

nice job :)

jc said...

@Mizzle - is your mashup available somewhere?

Sthealtz said...

Hey Miksa!

Good mix, i really enjoyed it!

It would be really cool if you could post these two tracks from your mix:

The Tough Alliance vs Seductive - Neo Sound (Angger Dimas Mash Up)
Avicii - Street Dance (Original Mix)

Thanks, looking forward to your next mix!

Sthealtz said...

It would be great if you could also link the track:

Daft Punk - One More Time (Philip Jensen's Aerodynamic Bootleg)

Thanks!

Unknown said...

@Miksa - If you want to play on Virtual Dj again here's the tip:
in config click performances and change presets to best quality, it'll eliminate this strange tempo variation which unfortunately occurs in VJ. It sounds as if mix slows down every two beats. Hope you know what I'm talkin' about ;)
BTW nice choice of tracks, generally I like it ;)

cheers mate
PEACE V

Unknown said...

oh one more thing, if you want to change that preferences you need to have good sound card and min. 2GB RAM, if not, there's no chance to made a mix :P

PEACE V