ImanoS - March Madness


Hey guys It's been a while since I have posted a set from me. Here is something new I recorded earlier today. More on the progressive side of things, featuring some of the hottest tracks of the month so far. Hopefully you guys enjoy this hour long session, any and all feedback is welcome. Please feel free to comment. You can also contact me by email : electrostationpromo@gmail.com

Tracklist:
1. Freddy Jones & Sami Dee, Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (Tristan Garner 2009 Remix)
2. Sebastian Ingrosso - Laktos (Original Mix)
3. Dirty South - Alamo (Original Mix)
4. Pnau - WIth You Forever (Dirty South Mix)
5. Soulsearcher - Can't Get Enough (Henrik B Remix)
6. Pryda - Wakanapi (DJ DLG Re-Edit)
7. Those Usual Suspects - Shadows (Norman Doray Remix)
8. Avicii - Excited (Original Mix)
9. Arno Cost - Cyan (Original Mix)
10. Axwell VS Planet Funk - What A Wonderful Chase (Planet Funk Bootleg)

Download

8 comments:

Miksa said...

I'll listen to it tomorrow, tracklist seems promising. :)

ImanoS said...

Thanks Miksa.. I Hope you like it :)

Unknown said...

Nice mix man.

ImanoS said...

Thanks Julian. I really appreciate it.

YD said...

Nice 1 ImanoS!!!! Keep up workin`

Check this out:
YOUNG DUO (DJ @TTY & DJ OLI) 2009 February B2B Mix

http://www.zshare.net/audio/559686842d894988/

TonyRella said...

yea really good set! Keep my ears open for more immanos stuff !

Unknown said...

Thanks Tony, YD glad you guys liked it.

YD said...

How do you like the B2B Mix???



YD a.k.a. DJ OLI & Dj @TTY