Promo / George Monev

Hey guys I am happy to bring ElectroStation an assortment of hot tracks all in HQ from my friend George Monev. George is a young 20 year old producer and DJ from Melbourne, Australia and had his first release on beatport at the beginning of 2008. I hope you guys enjoy the tracks and please support his newest release M&G - "We Are Here" by buying the tracks on beatport.

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player
Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (George Monev Remix)
George Monev - Paso Doble
Kylian Mash - Disco Bitch (George Monev Remix)
MGMT - Kids (George Monev Remix)
Orkestrated + Nick Coleman - Paranoia + Faces of Meth (George Monev Remix)
Samual James - Motherfuckin' Hustla (George Monev Remix)
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (George Monev Remix)
112 - Peaches N Cream (George Monev Remix)
Christina Aguilera - Dirrty (George Monev Remix)

You can check him out on myspace @ www.myspace.com/georgemonev & www.myspace.com/gmonevandgpeach

1 comments:

Lucaaz said...

Really good producing from George Monev!
I really like the remix of MGMT's song Kids. Extremly good work dude!
Keep on rocking =D
I would love to see more tracks from him! Good job!