JOHN DEERE - NO COMPROMISE [Vertikal Rec.] Debut Album Out Now

Track List:

1. No Compromise - played by Markus Schulz on Global DJ Broadcast (29 January 2009)
2. Lost in sounds
3. Spin - BOMB
4. Kill the brain - Most interesting track!
5. Nuclear Device
6. Trance Kaffana
7. Ikanos Children - BOMB
8. New Wave
9. Influencia

Vertikal Records presents the new artist album 'No Compromise' of Mr. John Deere...

....aka Nemanja Mirkovic. After his releases in the past on various labels around the globe including Tribal Vision, Vertikal Records, Swordtail Records, Flash Records, Deep East, Balkan Connection, Millenium Records and Yellow Sunshine Explosion. Vertikal is happy to bring you this beautiful debut album.

His music has all a good dance track needs. Pumping Base with killer drums and very nice emotional strings on it.

A must have for all clubs and floors in the morning sun!

Enjoy!

BUY @ PSYSHOP
John Deere @ Myspace
Contact John Deere for General, Production, Remixing and Booking requests

John Deere made a little something for the scene. Exclusively @ Electrostaions you can hear Live Act with all his track in it!





Title: John Deere - No Compromise Album Live Act
Lengh: 59:50 mins
Genre: Progressive
Bitrate: 128 kbps
Size: 54,6 MB

Tracklist of Live Act

Tracklist:

1.Influencia
2.Lost in Sounds
3.Spin
4.Nuclear Device
5.No Compromise
6.Ikanos Children
7.New Wave
8.Trance Kaffana
9.Kill The Brain


DOWNLOAD IT HERE

John Deere for the scene: "In a promotion of my debut album I decided to make Live act with the tracks from it. Hope you will like it.
Thanks to everybody who supported my work and helped me to maked this album.."

5 comments:

Pommes House Channel said...

ahahah John Deere :D

My uncle runs a John Deere! :D

Anonymous said...

Is it possible if mods or admins could upload to zippyshare. I LOVE this blog and I just hate having to wait to download off of zippyshare, I know I should just go get an account, but I cant do that at the age of 16 lol. If it was possible greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.

Trev-EE

Anonymous said...

off of rapidshare*

DJ VoOdoO said...

Noize or TonyRella could upload it cuz I from Serbia have problem uploading on zippyshare. It uploads after 4 or 5 tries :(

No worry links will be provided soon.

Anonymous said...

Hm weird, dont think my last comment went through lol.

Ahhh you guys really are awesome haha.
Its ok now though, luckily for me im getting a Rapidshare account. Finally! :)

Keep up this amazing site, I check it daily to find new posts haha :)

Thanks,,

Trev-EE