Looking Back

Well, I guess we're done for this year.. A year with many ups & downs, great tracks & some crappy ones, new DJ's and old masters... May the next year be even better! Enjoy the music from the last post in 2008. Cheers!

Neon - Ship In Ship (Hatiras Remix)
Dirty Laundry - Hate Me (Arno Cost Remix)
Agent Greg & Audiopunch Feat. Nanchanq Nancy - Symphony Of Love (Roger Sanchez Remix)
Geo Da Silva - I'll Do You Like A Truck (Plastik Funk Remix)
D.O.N.S. - You Used To Hold Me (Avicii Remix)
Joachim Garraud - Are U Ready (Chuckie Remix)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to poo.

RyanP said...

ahhhh! all in zippyshare! i love it!
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Where can I get the Full Version of that Arno Cost - Hate Me track. I'm really digging that!

Unknown said...

Please let me know at iwantperfectair@gmail.com

Thanks in advance