Life Sucks... Right?

So what's up, doc? Many problems and no solutions... It's amazing. Still... I managed to bring you this.. So enjoy.

G&G - Personal Jesus (TV Rock Remix) - LL played it in his Nighttime Superheroes set, amazing track.

Lazy Rich Feat. Cassandra Nantel - Dont Think About Me (Miles Dyson Remix) - You should definitely check this track out, Miles D throws some awesom-o tracks.

Henrik B - Wettern (Original Mix) - Wettern of Waetern, question is now?

Robbie Rivera - In Too Deep ft. Laura Vane (EDX Remix) - Good one from EDX, he didn't dissapoint me.

Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney - I Love Rock & Roll (Dabruck & Klein Remix)
- Monsta track in da house! D & K bringin' the noise!

Hi-Tack - I Don't Mind (Extended Mix) - Personally, I prefer Hardwell's remix.

Hi-Tack - I Don't Mind (Hardwell Remix) - Definitely my pick.

Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S - Show Me Love (Bootleg Version)
- It's always better with the singers in person, right?

Stereo Palma - Coracao (Original Mix) - I thought I heard it before... But it's just the sample from J.Roperro's Coracao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont mind the vocal is very good !!!!

Anonymous said...

love your blog ;)