ImanoS - Progressive Is What You Need

Hey people the last progressive set of mine I posted generated some great positive feedback so I decided to record another hour long set of the progressive tracks I've been playing lately. I am a young Toronto DJ and I hope you all like the set and any feedback and comments are most welcomed. You can also contact me by Email : housetasticblog@gmail.com


Tracklist:

1. Robbie Rivera Feat Laura Vane - In Too Deep (EDX Pinkstar Mix)
2. P8 - 1986 (Original Mix)
3. Henrik B - Wettern (Original Mix)
4. Ormatie - Emoke (Original Mix)
5. Delerium Feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Lissat & Voltaxx Remix)
6. Lex Da Funk - Trixie (Original Mix)
7. Ee-Sma - Speak (Original Mix)
8. Mango & Shoreliners - Sandcastles - (Squash 84 Remix)
9. Johnson & Haske - No Rest (Jerome Isma-Ae & Daniel Portman Remix)
10. Capilari & Salvavida - Oye Coma Va (Micha Moor & Deniz Koyu Remix)

Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop, PROCEED! Progressive is what U NEED!!! ;) great mix as always ImanoS

Kevin Ho-pive said...

hey mate really nice mix!!! keep on rocking...

Anonymous said...

so good,don't stop please!!