4 Minutes To Let It Go


Guys, I'm sorry to announce that I'll be away until 29th November. I have to take a brief vacation from anything and take some time to solve all the shit. I know you will understand... In the meantime, I decided to leave you with a bang, a full Laidback Luke bootleg of 4 Minutes & Let It Go. I had this like 2, maybe 3 months, so I reckon everyone has it by now... Enjoy and cheers until I come back with some new bombs.




Artist : Madonna Vs. Dirty South
Title : 4 Minutes To Let It Go (Laidback Luke Bootleg)
Genre : Electro House
Quality : 320 kbps
Length : 4:51
Size : 11.13 MB

Download

2 comments:

TonyRella said...

Wish you the best miksa!

take all the time you need and come back with some bangers ;)

Anonymous said...

I'M SEEING LAIDBACK LUKE LIVE TOMORROW AT PACHA NYC!!! =DDDDD