Upcoming / Sebastien Leger - Majuro

What a track... It's something between progressive and electro-house with that very nice Leger style sound. Played in Odessa, Ukraine on some party. As much as I want Pryda's Helvettet, I want this too! Can't wait for it. Enjoy.



Oh and for the ones who haven't seen it, check out this Seb's sick video when speaker fell on him at Creamfields / Main Stage ... Sick one!



"This is the most crazy experience i EVER had in my whole 15 years dj career :

I was playing at Creamfields - Main stage, the party was absolutly amazing, the crowd was really nice (thanx to you !!!) and the weather was good !

But in 5 minutes time, that really good party just turned into the worst nightmarre EVER : Apocalypse.

Look at the sky during the video on the left side on the screen, you slowly see appearing a massive BLACK clouds coming thru... At that time i thoug it will be raining, but not as bad as the following things !...

At 3 minute, you can hear a noise and the music stopped, it was a big piece of whatever falling down on the turntable, but then suddenly a MASSIVE wind came and started to pushing everything down see at 3'09; and then the huge speakers wall that was on my leftside just fall down on me !!! I avoid it miraculously, just been hurted on my arm, bit of blood but nothing tooo bad ! Then the camera stopped, but i can tell you the rest was just pure hell, everything started to collapse, i had to catch (save) my records and just run away !! Festival cancelled :(

Thanx for the people that enjoyed this 45 minutes with such a crazy ending !!"


You can see two more videos from the crowd :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHk6AzfKAeU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEq8KjUGRK8 - "And here you can see at the begining of the video, the massive speakers on my left handside crashing down on me (look closer, behind the guy with his beer)"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the second track that comes on?

Luka said...

Sebastien Leger - Talisman (Original Mix)

Anonymous said...

This tracks will never be released :S :( That's what Seb Leger told me... He's disapointed of the effect on the public...