Just my 2 cents for community

Hi people! Vladimir aka DJ VoOdoO is in the house! I'm really glad you give support to this blog and the artists you download. My house music experience started in 2004 and from that year I'm into publishing tracks & reviews. I have a few years of DJ experience and currently I'm into producing music.

Today we got bunch of quality music blogs/sites & forums, but how quality? Is it great that you must register & post for every song you want to hear? Or you must put 1 upload for dowloading 3 tracks? Or you must have invitations for some house society?

Where is Jack? Where is OUR HOUSE there? I don't think so... My point here is - Feel free to come to this blog, post your requests & enjoy the loveable house tunes. Miksa is currently working very hard on blog layout, cuz he wants this blog to be more approchable for you madafakaz :)

P.S. If everyone wants to contribute with quality & new tracks feel free to contact us! Cuz remember people we are all here FOR THE LOVE OF HOUSE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said ...i came across this blog a few days ago and i love it

i come out with weekly mixes for my radio show and i also try to spread the joy of house

Anonymous said...

hey VoOdoO
are the VoOdoO of VooDoo and Serano who produced Transatlantic Blow?

If so you are very good producer ;)
greetz AX

DJ VoOdoO said...

Nope, I'm not that guy :)

Anonymous said...

Been visiting this blog for a couple weeks now and love it - i check it everyday along with soundarea.

thanks to the guys with the uploads its much appreciated by all of us.