Downshift Essentials - August '08 Edition - Compiled by Dan Bino


Hey guys!

Kelly Lancaster from Downshift Records sent me this mix to promote.

Tracklist is so awesome and I leave you to enjoy good sound.

Cheers!

www.downshiftradio.com
www.downshiftrecords.com






Tracklist :

1. Sebastian Tellier - Divine (Midnight Jaguar Remix)
2. Karol XVII & MB Valence - Who I Am (MB Valence's Remix)
3. Richard Grey - No Deputy FT. Bob Marley (John Jacobson Remix)
4. Gutterstylz - All I Wanna Do (Bruce Aisher Remix)
5. Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up (Dirty South Remix)
6. Laidback Luke ft. A-Trak - Shake It Down
7. Steve Angello - Gypsy
8. Tom Novy - Pumpin (Jason Young Remix)
9. Robotman - Ready For This ft. Nanchung Nancy (Daley Padley Remix)
10. Style Of Eye - Girls /Pickadoll
11. Sander Von Doorn - Apple (Bart B More Remix)
12. Fatboy Slim - Star 69 (Chris Ortega & Thomas Gold Remix)
13. MYPD - Mundo Samba (R.I.O. Remix)
14. Joachim Garraud - The Answer (Dabruck & Klein Remix)
15. Serge Devant - Sweet Harmony (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)

Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miksa je voudrai te demander un petit service si tu sais faire des generiques s'il te plait fait moi une Scoott Dj .. je te donne tout ce que tu veux, abosolument tout en plus je suis Fan de ton Website (l). En tout es cas voila mon Msn si tu veux bien je teremerçi en tout cas Mr.Scoott@hotmail.Fr je t'en suplit mec.

Miksa said...

I don't speak French, sorry.

Anonymous said...

little error...
Joachim Gerraud - The Answer (Dabruck & Klein Remix)

Joachim GArraud

I love your website.

Anonymous said...

Miksa I will want to ask you for a small service if you can make credits s' you like it makes me Scoott Dj. I give you all that you want, in more I am Fan of your Website (L). In all be case here is my Msn if you I well you remerçi in any case Mr.Scoott@hotmail.Fr if it you want likes